Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Fly For Kristina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bye for now guys :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iaBBie
iaBBie

bye for now guys :D  Empty
PostSubject: bye for now guys :D    bye for now guys :D  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 am

bye for now guys we have a xmas vacation with my family Very Happy ill be back after xmas or new year Very Happy enjoy guys Very Happy and HAVE a WONDERFULL CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Very Happy

MORE POWERS TO FFK PLAYER AND ADMINS Very Happy
santa santa

p.s WAKSI just pm me on f.b regarding to the number of him ok? Very Happy and practice more on playing dota Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
eyeScream
eyeScream

PostSubject: Re: bye for now guys :D    bye for now guys :D  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:29 pm

iaBBie wrote:
bye for now guys we have a xmas vacation with my family Very Happy ill be back after xmas or new year Very Happy enjoy guys Very Happy and HAVE a WONDERFULL CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR Very Happy

MORE POWERS TO FFK PLAYER AND ADMINS Very Happy
santa santa

p.s WAKSI just pm me on f.b regarding to the number of him ok? Very Happy and practice more on playing dota Very Happy haha

I'm going to miss you...enjoy your vacation and have fun!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/eyescreamninja
jayr065
jayr065

PostSubject: Re: bye for now guys :D    bye for now guys :D  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 am

See you soon iaBBie...advance merry christmas and happy new year hope you enjoy your vacation.
Back to top Go down
eyeScream
eyeScream

PostSubject: Re: bye for now guys :D    bye for now guys :D  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 pm

bye forever na to hahaha lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
iaBBie
iaBBie

PostSubject: Re: bye for now guys :D    bye for now guys :D  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:52 pm

no not that i think kristina fixing the problem or she want to make it this v16 Smile
Back to top Go down
eyeScream
eyeScream

PostSubject: Re: bye for now guys :D    bye for now guys :D  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:35 pm

really? well instead on focusing on making this server to v16 why wont she focus on fixing this damn server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bye for now guys :D    bye for now guys :D  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bye for now guys :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Categories :: Members Section-
Jump to: