Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Fly For Kristina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Siege - November 13 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jvg0428
jvg0428

Guild Siege - November 13 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Guild Siege - November 13 2010   Guild Siege - November 13 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:12 pm

I just want to complain about what happened last guild siege. It's so embarrasing that we waited for a long period of time, prepared everything we must prepare etc, then the siege had started late? Another is that when our guild was not able to fix our line up ( we don't know what happened) then the admin will just say: "SORRY AGONIST.... PREPARE FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY..."? I think it's unfair. For me, it's ok but just tell the reason why and what happened. This is not the first time that there was a problem in the GS. (Remember last last siege.)

Also, I also saw Cain telling: "Wala pa si Kristina" (Kristina is not around). Well, this event is very awaited by many then the Administrator will not be around?

I hope that the administrators will look upon this so that there will be no more problem when it comes to this siege. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LadyKristina
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKristina

Guild Siege - November 13 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Siege - November 13 2010   Guild Siege - November 13 2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Agonist Always complaining about the guild siege.

1st is they are not register to GS
2nd is they cant arrange the line up

is that a problem of the server?
how come some can register and arrange without a problem and only Agonist experience that.
Back to top Go down
http://htt[://flyforkristina.dyndns.org

Guild Siege - November 13 2010
Page 1 of 1