Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Fly For Kristina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player Staff Violating Rules

Go down 
+5
Jigsaw
mazar
chronoguy
eyeScream
LadyKristina
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKristina
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKristina

Player Staff Violating Rules Empty
PostSubject: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Report the Player or Staff that you think Violating the Rules here

Back to top Go down
http://htt[://flyforkristina.dyndns.org
eyeScream
eyeScream

PostSubject: pa ban po to oh   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Player Staff Violating Rules Flyff012

pki ban nga po si OneHitKO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/eyescreamninja
chronoguy
chronoguy

PostSubject: ADMIN/GM should make a move about this   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Well I see noobs AFKing for Red Chips...You know what i mean..
not just 1.. not just 2.. but 9!!!
I dont know if this is legal or what..
This could be a reason why the server has many players or i mean the capacity has been reached...
Well 30 minutes for this 9 characters = 450 RED CHIPS!!!
OMG...

Player Staff Violating Rules Flyff00000-1

Player Staff Violating Rules Flyff00001
Back to top Go down
eyeScream
eyeScream

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm

GM should really make a move about that! it's unfair for the others!
GM should kick them if they're been AFK for 40mins some players can't log in bcoz of player like 'em!
Back to top Go down
mazar
mazar

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Player Staff Violating Rules Flyff013

Disrespect much fella?
Back to top Go down
chronoguy
chronoguy

PostSubject: Upgrading using cheat engine....   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:51 am

well i just caught one...
lol
watch it here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw
Jigsaw

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 am

chrono whats that?
Back to top Go down
cascapt
cascapt

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:04 am

CE user using speed hack to upgrade
Back to top Go down
CorruptedDage
CorruptedDage

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:59 am

CE Users should be Auto ban when they use CE :S

~Dage
Back to top Go down
eelzner
eelzner

PostSubject: ABUSIVE!!   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Game Moderator Dage666 was too abusive for being a GM,
he kicked out on the chat box some members just because of a "Typographical Error".

Like what he did to iChandelle, iChandelle says "1 daw" it should be "1 day" she correct it but Dage666 kick iChandelle on the chat box in an instant!

He didnt give any Warning to iChandelle, even with me!

This GM is so ABUSIVE FOR BEING ONE!

Dage666 you've deleted my other post, so no one can read it!!

So, try to delete this again! ABUSIVE GM!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CorruptedDage
CorruptedDage

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:14 pm

eelzner wrote:
Game Moderator Dage666 was too abusive for being a GM,
he kicked out on the chat box some members just because of a "Typographical Error".

Like what he did to iChandelle, iChandelle says "1 daw" it should be "1 day" she correct it but Dage666 kick iChandelle on the chat box in an instant!

He didnt give any Warning to iChandelle, even with me!

This GM is so ABUSIVE FOR BEING ONE!

Dage666 you've deleted my other post, so no one can read it!!

So, try to delete this again! ABUSIVE GM!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Hmm if ppl could learn to read rules before chatting...also i keep on repeating warnings Not my problem iF u didnt pay attention while i keep on repeating them. but i dont care really, im leaving this server ASAP kick me, banned me, demod me, i dont care. But its your lost Not mine. No more active gms. Your alone. And please stop duping yourself kristina or should i say chester rather? ._. And fooling ppl that Chester isnt You. Hmm Put waksi back in gm? sure meh his more abusive than me tbh, im loling when he spawns mobs @ flaris which causes massive lag which leads to crash and spawning kheldor/Drakul is prohibited right? Why not warned/banned him when he did it for the first time? he spawned those mobs for like 100x already? Oh wait i know nowr his Your real life friend so ye Defend him if u like. Oh and Please last thing. PLEASE remove the "no lag" in ur advertisement cause its a FAILURE. 40 Players are lagging too much. So Whats no Lag in that? Failure FTW! and Good luck upgrading this server into v16. If you cant though This server will be dead asap since alot of server is upgrading into v16 Bye Bye Homosexual Freak

~Dage
Back to top Go down
komiks
komiks

PostSubject: Lady Kristina   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Please kick dage666 in the gm list. He said go to suspicious flyff. And i said no. Then he banned me on the chatbox is he violated the rules?
Back to top Go down
http://www.konektado.com
CorruptedDage
CorruptedDage

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm

komiks wrote:
Please kick dage666 in the gm list. He said go to suspicious flyff. And i said no. Then he banned me on the chatbox is he violated the rules?
I said idc since im leaving Kick me idc lol

~Dage
Back to top Go down
cascapt
cascapt

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:34 am

I AM LOLING LIKE A KENYAN ROFL DAGE XD GG MA BRO... BTW WAKSI OR OTHER FAGGOT LIKE THATR JUST TELL ME 1 THING ... HOW CAN U START IN 1 DAY AND IN 4 HOURS HAVE A PERF PET +10 ULTI WEAPS 10/10 ETC ETC LOL?

WANNA EXPLAIN OR ILL HAVE TO SAY CORRUPTION AGAIN...LOL FUREAL THIS SERV IS OPEN FOR PINOYS ONLY...GG GETTIN PLAYERS IF U KEEP GOIN LIKE THIS IM OUT...
Back to top Go down
CorruptedDage
CorruptedDage

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:41 am

cascapt wrote:
I AM LOLING LIKE A KENYAN ROFL DAGE XD GG MA BRO... BTW WAKSI OR OTHER FAGGOT LIKE THATR JUST TELL ME 1 THING ... HOW CAN U START IN 1 DAY AND IN 4 HOURS HAVE A PERF PET +10 ULTI WEAPS 10/10 ETC ETC LOL?

WANNA EXPLAIN OR ILL HAVE TO SAY CORRUPTION AGAIN...LOL FUREAL THIS SERV IS OPEN FOR PINOYS ONLY...GG GETTIN PLAYERS IF U KEEP GOIN LIKE THIS IM OUT...

Just out lol, Suspicious better less filipinos Very Happy

~Dage
Back to top Go down
eelzner
eelzner

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Dage, I summon mobs to have an event, and I have permission to do something like that. And I never abuse being a GM, I know that everytime i summon mobs it may cause the server to lag. But I just wanted the players to be happy. unlike you, you dont give the players a simple event like the "Rain Event".! and you still have the strength to call yourself a ACTIVE GM? the only thing you can do is to turn yourself into invisible and bully some players on the Arena! " I pity you, because you deceive yourself.
Back to top Go down
eelzner
eelzner

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:29 pm

@Dage- Our server may occupy 40 players only, but the question is.. Do you have a server that you own!?! well i think you dont have.. hahaha!! Pity on you!! and you are so arrogant person.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
komiks
komiks

PostSubject: DAGE BETTER GO TO UR FLYFF AND DONT COME BACK HERE ROFL   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Dage want us to join he's flyff but the result = FAILED. lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
eelzner
eelzner

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:17 pm

hahaha!! Get lost Dage! no one will join to your server!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CorruptedDage
CorruptedDage

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:52 pm

FYI its not my server its for cyre, also no one? cyre got alot of ppl here last 2 days ago and there waiting for the server to open so yea ill get lost since this server is full of FUCKING FAGGOT RETARDS. and for events? ROFL People arent happy with u spawning mobs @ flaris...SINCE LAG isnt making anyone happy learn to think pls FAGGOT

~Dage
Back to top Go down
eyeScream
eyeScream

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:34 pm

CorruptedDage wrote:
FYI its not my server its for cyre, also no one? cyre got alot of ppl here last 2 days ago and there waiting for the server to open so yea ill get lost since this server is full of FUCKING FAGGOT RETARDS. and for events? ROFL People arent happy with u spawning mobs @ flaris...SINCE LAG isnt making anyone happy learn to think pls FAGGOT

~Dage

Dage cyre? I know that person XDD I've been to their server but unfortunately the server was down XDD
Back to top Go down
komiks
komiks

PostSubject: HEY CAIN = PAKSIW KA! PUTANG INA MO KA! SUMAMA KA KAY DAGE!   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:11 pm

HEY CAIN OOPS PAKSIW! BAT KA NAKIKISALI? PUTANG INA MO KA! E WEAK KA NAMAN TANGA KA PARA KANG SI DAGE! PURO KABOBOHAN ANG ALAM! TANG INA MO PAKSIW AT DAGE! UMALIS NA KAYO MAG GTA NA LANG KAYO! MGA TANGA! PUTANG INA MO CAIN! clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
Back to top Go down
CorruptedDage
CorruptedDage

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:57 pm

No Need to flame its pointless Very Happy this server will be perma down soon, Please Whoever the hacker is DDOS kristina's PC and put more SQL injections THANKS!
Back to top Go down
komiks
komiks

PostSubject: :D   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:50 am

FUCK YOU DAGE :> Crying or Very sad GO OUT HERE WE DONT NEED YOU CRY BITCH Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
komiks
komiks

PostSubject: DAGE BAN ME FOREVER IF YOU WANT :'>   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:15 am

FUCK YOU DAGE!! HAHAHA YOUR SUSPICIOUS FLYFF IS FAIL!! LOL!! What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Staff Violating Rules   Player Staff Violating Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Staff Violating Rules
Page 1 of 1