Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of Fly For Kristina

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application Form and Requirements

Go down 
+20
SpinRess
ANDY13
Koichi
HaiNaKo
Jabba
mar26
Zelicks
jhokevz25
iBump
protege
sunsuns
Yume ★
mazar
worldpetters
Niv-Sauce
eyeScream
Mobo
Allura
gnodak
LadyKristina
24 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyKristina
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKristina

Staff Application Form and Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:54 am

! only 1 post allowed per applicant
! include your IGN

Forum Moderator/ Chat Moderator
  • active
  • more than 8 hours playtime
  • must stayed on forum and chat box during playtime
  • knows more about the Game
  • willing to help who needs help
  • doesn't abuse their Power
  • knows all the rules
  • friendly

Game Moderator
  • active
  • more than 8 hours playtime
  • must stayed on forum and chat box during playtime
  • knows more about the Game
  • willing to help who needs help
  • fair to all players
  • doesn't abuse their Power
  • knows all the rules
  • friendly

Developer
    [1]Web Developer
    [2]Coder

Form
  • position
  • Complete Name
  • Playtime Period (e.g. 7 days a weak 10hours per day)
  • Additional Information (propose your self and what you gonna do to Fly For Kristina)

Last edited by LadyKristina on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://htt[://flyforkristina.dyndns.org
gnodak
gnodak

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Position:Game Moderator
Name:Janjoe O. Apostol
Playtime Period:7 days a week 7-8hours per day
Additional Information:I want 2 be a Game Moderator 2 help Players dont know what 2 do..Im Applying 4 Game Moderator in FLYFF FOR KRISTINA 2 make Players Happy...Pls give me A chance 2 be part of ur STAFF in FLYFF FOR KRISTINA Tnx and GOD BLESS...ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS....Im asking 4 ur Kindness... Razz
IGN:RyOko

Last edited by gnodak on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Allura
Allura

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Game Moderator

Nadine Mikunda

29 years

Austria/Vienna (Europe)

5-6 Hour's a Day

im playing Flyff since v6 and im really addicted to this game (i also play while im at work ^^ )
i was former GM on RemixFlyff and Fly for Fantasy
im loyal,friendly,helpfully and i got a good sense when it comes to find Duper,CE user, Hacker,etc.
i still know all commands and im good in solving problems quickly plus im very active,
like i said im able to play while im at work Very Happy

im playing here since 2 weeks now i got 2 heroe's and this server is gettin funnier from day to day
i really like to play here and i would like to make the server well know'n outthere
and i really want to help new player's to get into the game mechanics really quick
so they can tell their friends to try out this server which means more member's ^^

last but not least
im a loyal member,i give advice whenever i can,also im a straight person
and i would like to be a part of this team

thanks and greetz

Allura

Last edited by Allura on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobo
Mobo

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Game Moderator

About me : My name is Moritz Bolte. I'm from Germany and live there Razz and I'm 15 years old . I must admit that my english is not the best Sad , but I can speak German (perfect affraid ) , a littlebit Dutch and a littlebit French Razz . My hobbies are gaming ( flyff and other games like counter-strike source or call of duty) , play football, tennis , tabletennis and meet friends... but i cant play sports at the moment , because my thigh is broken and i must go 9 weeks with crutches Crying or Very sad

About my Flyff career : I have played flyff 3 1/2 years bounce , but just one master blade level 92 (hacked Sad ) and a few 1xx chars bounce . After hacking I have played my Yoyo-Jester , but i have stopped to play , because all my equip was lost and the german official sucks because you must pay much money to play ordinary . Then I have make a break and a few weeks later , I have found this server cheers .

Why I would be Game Moderator : because this server needs a European Game Moderator, because Kristina can not be all day on, because of the time shift and when Kristina sleeps, I can help the players and I can make events and i love it to help other people Embarassed

By the way : I have holiday and Im sure more than 8 hours online ;D

Greets,
Mobo
Back to top Go down
eyeScream
eyeScream

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Position Desired: Game Moderator

About Me: My name's Rani Pacarat I'm 18 years old from General Santos, Philippines Smile
Im online 24/7 about 4-8hrs playtime.

Additional Information: If I'm going to become a Game Moderator on this game, whenever I'm online there's going to be event Smile I'm also willing to help anyone on the game I'll try my very best to make this server a very fun and friendly server Smile
I'm hoping to be a part of your staff, give me a chance to prove my self Very Happy

IGN: eyeScream
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/eyescreamninja
Niv-Sauce
Niv-Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 pm

•position:Gamemodrator

•Complete Name:Niv

•Playtime Period (e.g. 7 days a weak 10hours per day):1Month and like 7-8hours in day and if i want i can play 12hours

•Additional Information (propose your self and what you gonna do to Fly For Kristina):
I will grow the server and i will help to pepoles with any problem they will ask me.
i will do my best for good server and for much players for this server.

Thank you
Niv

Last edited by Niv-Sauce on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
worldpetters
worldpetters

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:10 am

Anywhere you need me Wink

Wout Peeters

18 years old

Belgium(Beringen) in Europe

I'm used to play like 3.5-4 hours day. But this is more in the weekends.
But also have other hobby's like soccer and a sort of youth working called Scouts.
So it can be that I'm not online for 1 day or just less online.
And offcourse there is school with her exams but that's normally just 1 or 2 weeks in December.

The reasons you have to pick me as your loyal and honest helper are that always try to help people, I'm from Europe so when
you are sleeping I can take it over from you for a while. I can speak French, English, Dutch and I understand German.

I've played flyff since my 15th birthday so I have any experience with the game.
I think I'm very helpfull and friendly aswell on the chat as in the game.

Greetz

Worldpetters

Back to top Go down
mazar
mazar

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:18 am

Well Hello Smile
Im applying to be a Game Moderator

I want to remain unknown :DD

Well im 17 years old and lives in England Smile
I want to apply because I can make people happy Smile And i had lots of experience in flyff i've been playing since i was 14 so i know kind of a lot of things about the game Smile second thing im always fair to other people and stuff (im not a bully) i kind of entertain them at the same time when im online Smile
but at the same time im kinda busy because of the school and stuff like that but really i play flyff first before i do some kind of homeworks and stuff like that. In school days i play 6 hours max or (7 hours). but when its weekends i play nearly 12 hours.

If im not qualified for the position im happy to be a chat moderator. to be honest i dont mind what position or whatever as long as im in the team and there to support people and make them happy Smile

I will be online when kristina isnt.... and when kristina is online and im not bcoz its night time here :

Thank you very much for reading this message. Im happy to get the reply anytime. Smile

IGN: zPretzel Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by mazar on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yume ★
Yume ★

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:08 am

I'm fifteen, I live in England and I'd like to apply for the Forum Moderator position ♥️
Truth be told, I only have a limited knowledge of FlyFF and I am willing to learn and help other players.
I've been playing this server for 4 days and I can only go online for 1-2 hours during school days; 8 hours+ during week-ends & Friday nights and almost everyday during my school holidays :3

Arrow Now, why would I want to be a Forum Moderator?
Spoiler:
Arrow Why should you hire me?
Spoiler:

cheers

Back to top Go down
sunsuns
sunsuns

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Game Moderator

Hello all ! in first, my name is Suns, im a 18 years boys, my first language are the french, but i try to be more good in english.

I want to be a Game Master (GM) because the server is new, I want to allow the player to play more frequently because the server crash often, kristina, when you sleep, I'm awake, and when you sleep, the server crash often, so if I could put "ON" the server, it would be great, it would be "ON" 50% times more often, I think. ^ ^

For the Form :

Position : Game Master
Complete Name : Suns ( I dont want to say my real name ^^ )
Playtime Period (e.g. 7 days a weak 10hours per day) : It's ok for me !
Additional Information : I will try to help the player, i already do this, but, if im a GM, i would be able to help more player, turn the server ON when it crash.

I had play flyff before the v7, and i know a lot of thing about the game, i was a GM on Aeternam Server, that was 1 of the best server.

You should choose me because beautiful, no, it's a joke ^ ^ ( Yes, im cute, but dont choose me for this reason xD ) you should choose me because i'm active, i love to play flyff, i like the server, and I want to do my part to help you as much as possible, thank you and goodbye. ^^

If you have questions, ask me without hesitation, thank you. ^ ^

Back to top Go down
protege
protege

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:56 pm

position: Game Moderator
Complete Name: Kilmer Cuevas
Playtime Period (e.g. 7 days a weak 10hours per day): i can play 24/7 if we dont have bball game or practice
Additional Information (propose your self and what you gonna do to Fly For Kristina):

well ive been a GM/CM and an owner for the past year.
ive been a GM in a Ragnarok server and in a Flyff server
ive experience to be an owner of a private server

addtional info:
i can speak tagalog fluently and i can speak english a little bit as you can see on my application hehe.
well i can speak english fluently i just cant explain myself. im more like ask-a-question guy

IGN:Rina-BP
IGN:Nimsaj-Blade

add my YM if still need to ask me question

YM: kilmer_cuevas2@yahoo.com

that'll be it

thanks for reading this
Back to top Go down
iBump
iBump

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:20 pm

• Position : Game Moderator
• Complete Name : Dan Jefferson Rivera
• Playtime Period (e.g. 7 days a weak 10hours per day) : On Weekdays I play for 3-4 Hours, and on Weekends I play for 10-14 Hours.
• Additional Information (propose your self and what you gonna do to Fly For Kristina) : I will help peoples with their problems, and I will make an events that will make this server awesome!

~Thank you so much for your time~
Back to top Go down
jhokevz25
jhokevz25

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:06 pm

position: CHAT MODERATOR
Complete Name: Kevin Rivera
Playtime Period: 24/7
Additional Information: (ahhm Gm kristina am i want to be a chat moderator because our chatroom has no rules is so anoying reading some text always badwords and i want to be implement the rules so that our chatroom will be peacefully.)

ING: jhOkEbz
ING: jEnjUn

my YM: fliplovers_jhokevz28@yahoo.com

FLiP_kEbin

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zelicks
Zelicks

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:55 pm

* Desired Position : Game Moderator

* Complete Name : Jiean Carlo G. Nebres

* Age : 13 ( Well I Played Online Games When I Was Grade 1 )

* Playtime Period : 3 days a weak 12 - 22 hours a Day (Still Have School Sorry )

* Additional Information : Well I Suggest many Stuff to other gm to improve our gameplay like vote rewards,edited maps,levelup rewards, weekly/daily events.

* Personal Info : I Love Playing Computer , I am a born online game player
Back to top Go down
mar26
mar26

PostSubject: Staff Application Form and Requirements    Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:31 am

• Type of Position:

Game Moderator

• Complete Name:

Marz Sayre

( I started playing since, I was in grade 3 v6-v16)

Philippines, Davao City

• Playtime Period:

Weekends 10-16 hrs a day, Weekdays 4-5 hrs Mon-Fri

• Reason Why Applying This Type of Position:

First, I have experience in this game and with this experience I can share it to you and also to the players. I've been

playing flyff since v6 like, when i was grade three. I also know how to fix some bugs, and glitches at game. I can be

easy to approach, I dont use any swearing or foul words in someone. I'm into more helping rather than be helped.

• Additional Information:

I think you should pick me, I'm speak fluent Tagalog,English,Bisaya, and Japanese. I studied Japanese language for 2

years already, I'm still studying till this present at Ateneo De Davao HighSchool. I deserved this position because based

on my knowledge not only then but also how i treat people.

I hope you would read this application because, I am ready to obligate any responsibilities that you will vow down on me.

IGN:RangerOfFure

My Facebook Account:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000178124646[list][*]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000178124646
Jabba
Jabba

PostSubject: Requirements :D   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Full name : Camille Daef
Position : Chat Moderator Or Forum Moderator Smile
Spending Time: I can be online about 5 hours in weekends but lots more in the weekends Smile
Additional Info : Well I've been playing flyff for 3 years (i think) and had lots of experience, so I can help people that have problems.

Last edited by Jabba on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HaiNaKo
HaiNaKo

PostSubject: HaiNaKo's GM application   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:15 pm

* position : GameMster
* Complete Name: Patrick Velasco
* Playtime Period: 7 day a week 5-7 Hours A day
* Additional Information: ~Patzz is a bug-finder bish~ xD
Done it several times on another servers. + I think I'm friendly to the players. I think I've already done a few things for Flyff . Just check the Guides . I hope a few player still remember my Hide 'n' Seek events.
You should choose me because once I get a job , I won't get bored doing it.

Additional info:
I played Monster Flyff, and helped the Gm's on the V14 Beta server.
I found a strange aoe bug,tested it on every monster in the madrigal,and reported it to GM Ishi. I even have a screenshot of Monster flyff,when they had a V6 server too. (It was fun.)
Back to top Go down
Koichi
Koichi

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:13 am

Game Moderator

In Game Name: KissKoLaLaTBehh
Timezone: Asian / Philippines
How long have you been playing Kristina Flyff: about 1 day i think.
Why would you like to become a Game Moderator: i want to keep the server clean from hackers/rulesbreakers. i want to help making the server fair to everyone.
How will the players benefit if you should join the team: The players will know that they can come to me and that I will help them. I will look out for rulebreakers or hackers so it won't effect the gameplay of the other players.

Additional info:I think you should accept me because i have an experience doing this job.
been doing this job for more than 5 moths now on a strict server on SA-MP Los Santos Apocalypse ( its not a flyff game).
Personal Info: Hi my real name is Elred john A. Ulla, I love playing flyff and watching anime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000273439354
ANDY13
ANDY13

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello, My Name is Andy and im Here to make my Application for Being GM on Kristina Flyff
My Apply can be done for: Im sorry 4 making my OWN application..pls accept this.
- Event GM.
- Helper GM.
- Head GM.
Ok, Lets start it...
General Questions:
Question #1- Complete Name?
- Andre Cazella Ferreira
Question #2- Where ur From?
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
Question #3- How old Are you?
- Im 15 Years Old
Question #4- What Languages ur fluent in?
- English and Portuguese - BR + a bit of Spanish.
Question #5- In general, how many time ur usually online?
- Like 9 or 10 hours every day
Question #6- What's ur GMT?
- GMT-3 [Amazon Standard Time]

Thank You, Lets Proceed to Job Questions.
Job Questions.
Question #1- What Can u do For Kristina flyff?
- Im a very determinated person, everytime i work for something i do my best to get it to the best.
Its been like that in all Servers i worked for, in my own limitations i worked hard to improve the Players pleasure for being in such server.
As being a Event GM, i have such good ideas for events and Event systems.
As Head GM i can preety make control and secure that Other GM's are making a God Job in benefit of the server, and work with my team to increase players and obviously, The fun.

Question #2- As Event GM, what ideas u have?
I have some Event Ideas that i implemented in other server and were succesfully done and approved.
I'll Show some of them to You.
Event ideas:
#1- Asal & Hop Competition: Higher Damage wins, preety simple.

#2- Kill The GM event: GM will use normal itens to they can duel the players and see if someone can kill them who kills the GM wins.

#3- Quest General: I'll make up real flyff quests for people bring me stuff, but not only quest itens, but also food and weaps that drop from such monsters.

#4- Kill The Giant event : 2 Giants will be spawned to each Char and they'll have to kill it in a period of time who kill faster or kills in the right Time wins.

#5- Fashions CS set Contest - GMs will avaliate who have the most beautiful CS set on server that is online and up for the event.

#6- Video Contests: Players will make videos about Legacy and post on the Video section to GM's avaliation. The best video wins. The event goes on for 1 week.

#7- SFX contests: Players will have to make new weapons, sets, fashions sets and Shields desings. The best of any categories win. Event goes on for undetermined Time.

#8- Race for HERO : Players will have to make new chars and make them HERO. Who ever gets it first wins a special prize!

#9- Esco Rainbow Race: This event needs 2 GM's one will go to a destination and announce the Start. The other GM will go with the Competitors to be sure no one use Blinkwing or Cheat Engine.

Question #3: Andy, Have u ever been GM in other server?
- Yes, I've been GM on 13 servers, some of em died really fast so i couldnt stay for long but others i worked for long time.
Here's a List of Them:
#1. uFlyff.
#2. HardFlyff.
#3. TriumphFlyff.
#4. FlyForFear.
#5. DarkFusionFlyff.
#6. Spectre Flyff.
#7. Dear Flyff.
#8. FlyForNothing.
#9. FlyForKing. (v11 BR server)
#10. FlyForGenX.
#11. FlyForFaith.
#12. NinjaFlyff
#13. FlyForProud
Personal Questions.
Question #1- Could u show a Picture of urself to us?
- Sure.
Question #2- Tell us a Bit About urself...
- Im a 15 years old normal kid, who goes to school by 7am...
My School friends are crazy, that's why maybe that i love them Laughing
Im on First Grade of High School, things are a bit different in Brazillian High School, we see movies who show the USA High Schools like Jungles with ppl almost killing themselves, like in American Pie.
I come back from school at 1pm and stay home or go out with friends for a while.
When im Home i turn on computer and Play flyff while singing or playing sumthign, or just listening to music.
Well, That's what i can tell you guys. Im a trustable, friendale, annoying Very Happy but a very nice partner for all the time.

Final Question- What's ur Plan for Future?
Be a KRISTINA FLYFF GM and Help lots of people!

IGN:CooLeTz
Back to top Go down
SpinRess
SpinRess

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:52 am

PositionGame Moderator
{I have experience with being a CM and FM if that helps in any way, as well ive had a some experience handling GM commands.}

Full Name: Artūrs Kalče
(Friends call me Kalcx [''c'' is spoken as ''ch''] or simply `Kal`)

(Second best age after 16 *-*)

(That is in Europe, if someones wondering.)

Playtime:
Well since i have some ''social life'' sometimes...
My playtime will vary from 2-4hours till whole 12hours (yeah i do that sometimes...)
But if i am at my PC i'll probably be on Chat Box and MSN if someone needs to get me in hand.

Additional Information:
What can i do to help and prove myself useful? Hmm, good question.
My knowledge about Flyff is pretty vast since i have played it more or less for the past 3.5years. (Over 2years on eFlyff)
I'm a helpful person and i can understand that not everyone knows everything. -insert sarcasm here-
Given the ''power'' i'll ensure the rules which should be taken serious are like that, and host events in both Ingame and Forums. (The larger scale {Event} ones of course should be confirmed with higher positioned people first)

For any questions please free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
t0tz01
t0tz01

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:02 pm

position : GM
Name : NorLy Forcadilla
Playtime Period : 4-6 hrs a Day . . !

i will be a responsible and balance GM only if i become . .! ^_________^

Back to top Go down
ZekkaiKami
ZekkaiKami

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Position : GM, Helper

Full Name : Zek Cruz

Ingame name : TongVfangXienQi

Playtime : anytime I want. Except when its class time, 9am - 5:15pm monday to friday. This sembreak we will be going to our province so i can't play until november 3. When its weekends I play like 9+ hours.

Additional Information about me : Even though I'm still a student, I know many things about computer games. And I'm free to do anything I want. Ever since I played Flyff private server, I always thought of helping new players, if they asked me where do i get this and that, I tell them if I know and if i'm in a good mood and i don't know where to get that i look for it in the internet. I get annoyed when I see players cheating or violating the rules, I don't know why *_*, they just annoy me. I'm a fair person and have a lot of common sense.

Thanks for reading my application! Smile
Back to top Go down
cascapt
cascapt

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 am

IGN-> AsalWH0R3

Real name-> Gonçalo Dias

Age...->Im 15 turning 16 on October 28 <3

Location -> Portugal,Lisbon /GMT +0...How any hours i can be OL?...I leave my school at 4:40pm i arrive home at 5pm 5:15 pm im OL till like 11 pm or so..

Additioal info ._. -> I can DEV/CODE/Manage ip´s/etc...Ifixed my own crashes in the serv i du ncrash anymoar when i teleport or so...I have tons of edits ,...Like my pamela anderson cloak were she has bewbies showing <333333.

And has i see ur Azria/Arena teleport coding is broken u should look around that :I...

GL on ur serv..I know im praw u dun have to point it KTHX ^^...

TADA?!?!
Back to top Go down
Bas7arD
Bas7arD

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 am

Game Moderator

Name: Mario Fulev
IGN: Bas7arD
Q. Tell something about yourself.
Ans. I am Mario. I am 20 years old. I love helping out people and making new friends I am also patient. I have been playing global flyff (gpotato) from v7 (that was like a few years ago) up to now.... I have knowledge of at least 99% of most details about the game.....Im good and wanna help to other people in the game and wanna bring more people and keep them in this server because the servers is very good.

Q. Why do you want to be a GM?
Ans. I want to be a GM because I want to help people a lot. I want them to enjoy FlyFF as much I do and give them support. I want to help enforce the Rules of the Server and I can perform many tasks and hold many events such as Hide and Seek, Invasions and others.And because i have too much free time ;d and im very angry when i see someone who use cheat engine -.- :@ this make me mad !!! In this server alot of players use CE :X This is the only reason to post my application!!!

Q. What is your experience?
Ans. well, i have been playing FlyFF for 5 years now. I been a GM in a FlyFF private server in PH (Fly for friends)v12,v14 Imaginarum flyff (german pserver) i was a EnglishGmSupporter and i know the responsibilities of a Game Moderator/Master (GM) and can carry them out as well.

I playing flyff every day
~ what i do for the server :
- friendly support for all players
- a lot of funny events (pvp events, question events etc.)
- i bring new ideas for the server
- etc.
And the only reason to apply this is because i want to help !!! not for items or glory !!
If you need something more just ask
And for the records im activ 5-10h everyday if i don't have work.

sincerely Bas7arD lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form and Requirements   Staff Application Form and Requirements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Form and Requirements
Page 1 of 1